[802SEC] notice of an invitation to the ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 6 China National Body

Dear EC Members,

I just sent an invitation for the ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 6 China National Body to send a representative to attend our March Plenary Session to to discuss the question of security in IEEE 802 standards submitted to ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 6 for ratification under the PSDO process.  Please see https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/17/ec-17-0018-00-00EC-invitation-to-china-sc6-rep-to-attend-march-2017-802-plenary.pdf

If they accept, I will be requesting a registration fee waiver for their representative at the opening EC meeting.

Regards,

--Paul