Re: [802SEC] 802.18 Draft response to Amtrak FCC Waiver Request

John,

Attached is the shell for inputs to ITU-R beginning in 2017. This a change from what was used in 2016.

There are also other requirements that include formatting for the document header information, which uses Verdana in differing sizes. The font to be used with the actual text is to use Times New Roman again in differing sizes.

The ITU website states that this format is to be used by all groups regards less of Sector (ITU-R, ITU-T and ITU-D). When responding to documents from the ITU-R what is done is to edit the document sent for review showing change marks. A cover document, using this format, is then used as a cover sheet to transmit the document to the BR (Radiocommunication Bureau). I assign a pseudo document number that will be modified by the BR. BR is the French abbreviation for the Radiocommunication Bureau.

Best regards,

Mike