Re: [802SEC] 802.15 Responses to Comments on 15.13 PAR (aka 15.11)/CSD

Bob:

The PAR is much improved!  (Though I'm not personally happy with all responses, not sure what the reaction of others in 802.3 will be.  The new PAR has a few editorial things that if updated might avoid NesCom comment.

5.2 -- Scope will be in the standard, and IEEE style is that five digit numbers have the thousand separator being a space, not a comma (10 000 instead of 10,000).  The proper abbreviation is Gb/s rather than Gbits/s (also in Purpose).

5.4 -- This now is the first occurrence of RF.  It is expanded in 5.5, but should be expanded on first use.

6.1.b -- Missing comma after CID.  As RAC Chair, I'd support not having to expand acronyms for RAC products, the Yes field is really a note to the RAC and staff who won't be confused.  Think about if you want to fix now of only if NesCom members comment.

8.1 -- First use acronyms should be expanded:  MIMO, IR, UV, possibly WLAN (or replace WLAN with 802.11).

--Bob