Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802 Plenary, Berlin, Academic researcher seeks interviewees related to development process for wireless coexistence standards and IoT standards

I had a couple of EC members who had been contacted by Prof Simpson recently whether this was bona fide.
As others might be receiving such contacts,   I have repeated my email below.
Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair
mailto: adrian.p.stephens@ieee.org