From: Paul Nikolich <paul.nikolich@att.net>
Date: Wednesday, Jul 19, 2017, 10:00 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: Re: FW: NITRD Wireless Spectrum R&D IWG: Request for a briefing

*** WARNING ***
EXTERNAL EMAIL -- This message originates from outside our organization.

Steve,

Thanks for this info.

Since you're on vacation I've asked Rich Kennedy to take the lead on obtaining more details on what NITRD is looking for in a 'briefing' and to collect input from our 802 colleagues interested in this activity.

Going forward we need to work out coordination across all 802 groups on this type of request.

Regards,

--Paul