[802SEC] IEEE-SA Fellowship Program at IEEE 802 - Mailing List

Dear All:

During the early part of this week, the IEEE-SA Fellowship Program participants were discussing items from the 802 meetings that they attended the previous week using the WhatsApp group that we had set up strictly for the Fellowship Program participants.

Since it appears that the Fellowship Program participants are still excited about their participation and what they learned, I will be setting up an email list for the IEEE-SA Fellowship Program participants to hold discussions on various topics, ask questions of each other, etc.  If you would also like to participate in this email list, please let me know.

Best regards,

Jodi Haasz
International Affairs Senior Manager
IEEE Standards Association
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854-4141 USA
Phone +1 732 562 6367
Mobile +1 732 439 9144
FAX +1 732 562 1571
Email: j.haasz@ieee.org
http://standards.ieee.org/develop/intl/index.html
IEEE – Advancing Technology for Humanity