Re: [802SEC] +++10 day ECM (early close)+++ FCC NOI Response

Pat:

I incorporated your changes.

Thanks.

Rich Kennedy

Director, Global Spectrum Strategy

HPE logo

Board Director, Dynamic Spectrum Alliance

Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group

Chair Emeritus, IEEE 802.11af WLAN in TVWS

Chair, Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory Task Group

rich.kennedy@hpe.com

(737) 202-7014