[802SEC] IEEE P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY draft press release

Dear EC Members,

As I stated in my email of 8th September 2017 <http://ieee802.org/secmail/msg21594.html> announcing the email ballot of the IEEE 802.3 Beyond 10 km Optical PHYs Study Group press release, I had also circulated an IEEE P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY draft press release for review, but based on feedback it was apparent it needed more work.

That is now complete and an updated draft, both clean and compare with the last circulated, is attached, please let me know if you have any comments. I will request that approval of the draft release is added to the consent agenda for the 3rd October 2017 IEEE 802 EC Interim teleconference agenda.

Best regards,
  David