Subject: Re: LC SG press release
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 17:12:50 +0100
From: Stephen McCann <mccann.stephen@gmail.com>
To: Adrian Stephens <adrian.p.stephens@ieee.org>
CC: Jon Rosdahl <jrosdahl@qti.qualcomm.com>, Stanley, Dorothy <dorothy.stanley@hpe.com>

Adrian,
           good morning. I have enclosed a couple of comments within the attached version.

Kind regards

Stephen

On 26 September 2017 at 16:41, Adrian Stephens <adrian.p.stephens@ieee.org> wrote:
Dear all,

IEEE-SA have worked together with Nikola,  and I've had a little input,  resulting in this press release.

I thought I'd give you first dibs on feedback before asking the EC.   Could you provide it quickly?   I'm thinking approval
could be an agenda item on the EC telecon.

--
Sincerely,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair