[802SEC] Signs of dominance document

Dear EC,

I have received comments on the signs of dominance document.
David Law,  Andrew Myles, Ben Rolfe, Jon Rosdahl, Pat Thaler and Jonathan Goldberg have agreed to review the comments.
I will lead an comment resolution ad-hoc on 11th October at 14:00 eastern using the 802.11 join me (http://ieee802.org/11/joinme.html).

In order to use our time effectively,  I have prepared tentative resolutions to the comments.   Clearly these are
currently just my personal response,  and have edited the document accordingly.   My general approach is to minimize
changes.

The ad-hoc will discuss tomorrow.
--
Best Regards,