Re: [802SEC] 802.1CBcv PAR revision for November consideration

HI Paul,
   I would disagree with you for 4 the reasons I stated in the earlier email,
but to recap, even though this is a re-posting, it should have been posted to give the WG sufficient time.
The rule for 30 day is in place to give folks time to review (whether they do nor not, that is not part of the rules).
Glen posted to the Reflector on Oct 18, but the deadline was Oct 6.

As directed, I will add  P802.1CBcv to the List of PARs that 802.11 will review next week, but it is definitely not posted in a timely manner.
We do not have "continuation" of the PARs in our rules.

I would ask James to check, but I think I am correct.

Regards,
Jon

Jon Rosdahl                 Engineer, Senior Staff
office: 801-492-4023      Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
cell:   801-376-6435      10871 North 5750 West
                                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!