[802SEC] Format of a waiver doc

Dear EC members,

We didn't get to vote on the 802.11aq waiver document,  so I didn't get any EC feedback on its shortcomings.

I sincerely hope we don't need to bring a waiver to the EC,  but in case that I do,  I would like such a document to meet the EC's expectations in terms of what it should contain.

I would be very grateful for your review of the structure, format and content (but not technical argument!) of the attached document.

--
Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair