Re: [802SEC] IEEE Grouper website reverted

Thank you,  Christina.

I'm glad this had a simple fix.
Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair
mailto: adrian.p.stephens@ieee.org
Phone: +1 (971) 203-2032
Phone: +447342178905
Skype: adrian_stephens
On 07/02/2018 14:02, Christina Boyce wrote:
Adrian,
Grouper is back online with all the correct files.
There was a misdirected IP address.  You should see all of the files correctly now.

Christina