From: Law, David
Sent: 13 February 2018 12:45
To: IEEE 802 SEC <stds-802-sec@ieee.org> <stds-802-sec@ieee.org>
Subject: IEEE P802.3 (IEEE 802.3cj)/D3.1 Maintenance #12 (revision) Sponsor 1st recirculation ballot

Dear EC members,

With this e-mail I'd like to announce the start of the 1st sponsor recirculation ballot of the revision IEEE P802.3 (IEEE 802.3cj)/D3.1 Standard for Ethernet.

Open date: Monday 12th February 2018
Close date: Tuesday 27th February 2018 23:59 ET

If you are interested in the full balloting notice please contact me.

Best regards,
  David