Re: [802SEC] Proposed P&P change for March

I think that there are two things happening here.
1. we are trying to indicate that the current chair becomes the chair of the Hibernating WG
2. we are trying to indicate that the chair will change from a voting member of the EC to a Non-Voting member of the EC.
separating the idea into separate sentences may be a better way to note that.

Change: "Hibernating WG Chairs become Non-Voting Members of the Sponsor after their WG enters hibernation. The Sponsor Chair may appoint new hibernating WG Chairs to replace vacancies as soon as practical, subject to confirmation by the Sponsor at the next plenary meeting."

To:  "A WG Chair becomes the Hibernating-WG Chair after their WG enters hibernation.  The Hibernating-WG Chair becomes a Non-Voting Member of the Sponsor. The Sponsor Chair may appoint a new Hibernating-WG Chair to replace a vacancy as soon as practical, subject to confirmation by the Sponsor at the next plenary meeting."

My suggestion,
Jon

Jon Rosdahl                 Engineer, Senior Staff
office: 801-492-4023      Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
cell:   801-376-6435      10871 North 5750 West
                                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!