Re: [802SEC] Fwd: [STDS-802-11] TGaq update

Ben-

I agree that Adrian was unclear about the disposition of the comment received during the last recirculation.
We need to be told which of the following categories it was in:
  • An APPROVE comment that called for a change to the draft but was rejected by the BRC (No recirculation required)
  • An APPROVE comment that did not call for a change to the draft  (No recirculation required)
  • A valid DISAPPROVE comment that called for a change to the draft but was rejected by the BRC (This requires a recirculation)
  • A invalid DISAPPROVE comment that called for a change to the draft but was rejected by as invalid (The actual determination of the comment as being "out of scope" is made by the Sponsor)

Geoff