Thread Links Date Links

[802SEC] EC agenda item: proposed LS to SC6 in relation to withdrawal of out-of-date standards & reports

G’day EC

At the Nov 2017 EC meeting, I was given an action to arrange for the withdrawal of various out of date ISO/IEC JTC1/SC standards and reports related to IEEE 802 standards and processes.

After discussion with IEEE-SA staff and during the recent IEEE 802 JTC1 SC meeting, it has been determined the best way of achieving the purpose of the original action is to send SC6 a LS with our withdrawal requests.

I have attached a proposed LS (see 11-18-0576-00)  and request it be placed on tomorrow’s EC agenda for consideration and possible approval. The proposed LS will need a mover and a seconder for any approval motion

I need to leave for airport by 2pm and request that it be placed on the agenda as early as possible if it is determined I need to be present while it is discussed

Andrew Myles

IEEE 802 JTC1 SC Chair

Andrew Myles
Manager, Enterprise Standards
Phone: +61 2 8446 1010
Mobile: +61 418 656587

Cisco Systems Limited
The Forum 201 Pacific Highway
St Leonards 2065

To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: