Re: [802SEC] +++10-day EC Motion+++ Approval of IEEE 802 viewpoints on WRC-19 agenda items w.r.t. current IEEE 802 activities

Jay,

I vote Approve, with the following editorial suggestions:

*Slide 3: "global harmonization of the technology is a noble effort" is not clear or strong language. "Noble" is "having or showing high moral qualities or character." Typically, people use the term "noble effort" to mean an attempt that was well-intentioned but impractical and doomed. If that's not our intention, it would be better to say directly that we encourage or support the activity.

*Slide 4: The word "identification" has specific connotations in the radio regulations under discussion. Therefore, I suggest a different word in "wherein this band was identified for Multigigabit Wireless Systems." Perhaps "wherein this band was indicated for Multigigabit Wireless Systems."

Cheers,

Roger