Re: [802SEC] Information for the 802 EC

Paul,

I believe IEEE 802 participants have presented concerns with ensuring that they are complying. It would seem that they also would want us to obtain the confirmation. It would be helpful if anyone who is not a part of the outreach or who continues to participate without providing a response is brought to our attention. As David noted, that is the only action that is requested.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Yvette  Ho Sang, MBA, ARM
Director, IPR and Risk Mgmt
IEEE Standards Association
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Tel: +1 732 562 3814
Mobile: +1 732 690 9863
Fax: +1 732 562 1571

Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.