Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day ECM +++ Approval of the 802.11 communication to ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6

Dorothy

I vote approve.

James Gilb

On 05/15/2018 12:34 PM, Stanley, Dorothy wrote:
802 EC members,

At the recently completed 2018 May Wireless interim meeting, the IEEE 802.11 Working Group approved
forwarding responses to the comments received on the 8802-11:2016 ISO/IEC/IEEE FDIS ballot, per the PSDO agreement.
These responses were also reviewed by the IEEE 802 JTC 1 Standing Committee.
The comment response document is available here:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-0691-02-000m-resolution-of-china-nb-fdis-comments.docx
Per the PSDO process flowchart which states "WG considers the comment and submit the response to EC for approval (Ref: https://ieee-sa.imeetcentral.com/802psdo/)",
I requested an email ballot and Paul has delegated the conduct of the EC electronic ballot on the following motion to me.

WG11 result: Moved: Andrew Myles, Seconded: Jim Petranovich, Results: 30/0/10

802 EC Motion
----------
The IEEE 802 LMSC Executive Committee approves the liaison of the communication in https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-0691-02-000m-resolution-of-china-nb-fdis-comments.docx
to ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6, as the response to comments received on the ISO/IEC/IEEE 8802-11  FDIS ballot under the PSDO agreement.
Moved: Dorothy Stanley
Second: Jon Rosdahl

Start of ballot: Tuesday May 15, 2018
Close of ballot: Thursday May 24, 2018 (11:59PM AOE)

Thanks,

Dorothy
Dorothy Stanley
Hewlett Packard Enterprise