[802SEC] Ballot Closed +++ 10-day ECM – Early Close +++ Approval of comments on FCC NPRM for Section 7, Expediting of rules for new technologies due by 21 May 2018

Dear EC,

I would like to thank everyone for the replies on this ballot.

In accordance with 4.1.2 on Voting rules of the IEEE project 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual, the requirements for early close has been met and this ballot is closed.

Please see below for results of the ballot, and per 7.2.1 for the results, the “Motion passes”.

I will do the editorial comments suggested and will work with Paul to submit our comments to the FCC by the deadline.

Best Regards,
Jay Holcomb
IEEE 802.18 Chair

Results: