Re: [802SEC] IEEE-SA Fellowship Program Developments

Hi Rich,

Standards are incorporated by reference.  For example, the IEEE Standards Reading Room contains a list of standards that have been incorporated by reference in the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).

Best regards,

Jodi Haasz
International Affairs Senior Manager
IEEE Standards Association
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854-4141 USA
Phone +1 732 562 6367
Mobile +1 732 439 9144
FAX +1 732 562 1571
Email: j.haasz@ieee.org
http://standards.ieee.org/develop/intl/index.html
IEEE – Advancing Technology for Humanity