From: John DAmbrosia <jdambrosia@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2018 12:15 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Reminder - July Agenda Items

All,

Reminder to send our illustrious chair, Mr. Paul Nikolich, and his humble recording secretary, moi, your agenda items for the upcoming July Plenary:

a)   establishment of new Study Groups, SG renewals and other pre-PAR activities

b)   draft PARs to NesCom

c)   drafts to Sponsor Ballot

d)   drafts to RevCom

e)   maintenance PARs

f)    press releases

g)   liaison letters

h)   regulatory communications

i)    etc....

Please provide the information as soon as possible, it helps us prepare the opening/closing EC meeting agendas and gives your fellow EC members advanced notice of decisions they are expected to make.

Thank you and regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC