[802SEC] +++ 10-day ECM – Early Close +++ IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad Hoc Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment activity press release
- To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
- Subject: [802SEC] +++ 10-day ECM – Early Close +++ IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad Hoc Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment activity press release
- From: "Law, David" <dlaw@HPE.COM>
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 13:17:23 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of email@example.com designates 220.127.116.11 as permitted sender) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=mime-version:spamdiagnosticmetadata:spamdiagnosticoutput :content-language:accept-language:message-id:date:thread-index :thread-topic:subject:to:from:arc-authentication-results; bh=e0dHsw4t8gW8lrobJ91cgaHnpOwhWhgZ6onB5g/hUTE=; b=WldKx1VokfKRz8D0Ws59N93759mmywrGAD1evVCvWuN4hYiOtmlsw9sFBJqWyKGKfT WZWivJHBW7FV1d55NwVniHon6svqF3mIhbKgfMZThiJrvc6pz23hgocIF89L73ao7E5T fMaaKI+/dfTcbvmvf+26Wup7R7BhafugPjBxySSKr2O37qeGidsE0wbBjWF9ORw1vyE9 cLWSyaYDDFLI674zgz2BZQ9PCHCHLCw4MfbVXuggwJ+hGSfnB4Jtf0M3+EReYRnTTzbR LOEmx+8yvGhdudH5J2Pfi21L+n4VVwed6jCLDJo73pGRAQ6ct67paqpNQqis1jhtv8QX udkw==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1535116653; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=byZbPhLHPL1LhHEG2ly97/OJE61pc1+W7xAXP5qFx7RR2RclSbB6KWt6ZUziHzt54i raJrmw01frlm3UKGb4rJ1L2+f8rfbW9fcfu9GK2FQX0FDflQFXw385r+yt/eiAVVuYuU crPR3e2+WVsdwKr77BNS7NhGYJdz0rCJzM5V3W3riInyr7cqAzkSbTaes2l1W7V3gHGO my4fLxzs+ryl6UFQIvG6PYZnvT/VE/gpFe6z8/WPxLM/BoT+UTiI4G4df2EvlyZEtOuL 8M1S1Xe7lwvvLlZB0VsdgZ3i7ZmAJNmilhgNxuUet6v5KS0LWhSovZLRYXtPq+p0UoDQ ysSA==
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@GROUPER.IEEE.ORG
- List-help: <https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-SEC>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-SEC>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- Reply-to: "Law, David" <dlaw@HPE.COM>
- Sender: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
- Thread-index: AdQ7qieKfriiDmxHTLikDUwPmpE5qg==
- Thread-topic: +++ 10-day ECM – Early Close +++ IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad Hoc Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment activity press release
Dear IEEE 802 EC members,
I would now like to proceed to the EC electronic ballot on the attached updated draft IEEE 802.3 Industry Connections New Ethernet Applications Ad Hoc Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment activity press release I circulated on 17th August 2018 for comment. I've also attached a diff to the draft I circulated then, my thanks to Roger for providing comments all of which I've implemented.
Paul has delegated the conduct of the EC electronic ballot on the following motion to me. To ensure this release is issued as soon as practical I'm announcing the possibility of an 'early close' to this ballot (see below).
The EC supports the IEEE 802.3 Industry Connections New Ethernet Applications Ad Hoc Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment activity press release, to be issued with editorial changes as deemed necessary.
Move: David Law
Second: John D'Ambrosia
Start of ballot: Friday 24th August 2018
Close of ballot: Monday 3rd September 2018, 11:59PM AOE
Early close: As required in subclause 4.1.2 'Voting rules' of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual, this is notice that, to ensure the release is provided in a timely manner, this ballot may close early once sufficient responses are received to clearly decide a matter. Sufficient responses to clearly decide this matter will be based on the required majority for a motion under subclause 7.1.1 'Actions requiring approval by a majority vote' item (h), 'Other motions brought to the floor by members (when deemed in order by the Sponsor Chair)' of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Policies and Procedures.
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.