Re: [802SEC] IEEE Presidents Forum -- an opportunity to make your opinion heard
- To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
- Subject: Re: [802SEC] IEEE Presidents Forum -- an opportunity to make your opinion heard
- From: "Law, David" <dlaw@HPE.COM>
- Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 17:41:11 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of email@example.com designates 220.127.116.11 as permitted sender) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:spamdiagnosticmetadata :spamdiagnosticoutput:content-language:accept-language:in-reply-to :references:message-id:date:thread-index:thread-topic:subject:to :from; bh=EcoLSHNUITxxxqTbPN5XVtBuwokGTUbEwOBtIL8x1x8=; b=KfravbCUUlfoGpw7GHpOFVcAXZCNkxkATy4HO45+/DUyqpY2WU3l8sjbQ0qF1vvvME nKEFI/etieB3NQab6/y2KBvLRIgM9I7/Tg9fYreSEzEK7kvGdT6x3GjqFZgOWFzkz7mi BIP9CBYrGY36UczZI2adQAW/PFbSMJwOl5KyVrTBrDvGCYOEDnlczdZLAAR2Q2MMzQeG a4sHvZOlGrwCoaDXgCmxpbFK50DJApxgXd4sErMhcIog02RvPcpy1FJCDI8wK5xnlONv PqBPwzAv7COQiYNSHDiyWIuIXmnqLDCL4LxW3dBljzKD2ooPDivn036pY+nLbrUdOomL fhsw==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1536860476; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=m82eQP4d3eE5mvdcutenY5GHD3WXdZ0lCO9N8oGzoL7ZigeG9ONOf7UGT9tvuxfMoy sL85MYcIVWZ9nDMKpp1+2L5mDm7R9VXs3g7rAyA0LDp8ovXUVaNttKVdclfbh22JlHdA jtg2ZGZNSawGMyNsQkz6Ryuw+/utTePElBLu2uofekS3ipbsitAy1YHFkACTqGk985Ro XEtX3RLphr1YZrQuD3gWaG9nohMDRb6viBT2c7eXdKlPg9ygNjGgopLlr1LLR5LTm1N6 9xie4jhGi42rwyXqX66W9pMwtbwMeGjajAYXNwaN7xA9/GVPLLWjjPPmV8ETdKPFnxPX IKig==
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@GROUPER.IEEE.ORG
- In-reply-to: <em5d596e58-594b-4265-aaaa-69960bb4083e@laptop-5pjqb9o6>
- List-help: <https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-SEC>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-SEC>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- References: <em5d596e58-594b-4265-aaaa-69960bb4083e@laptop-5pjqb9o6>
- Reply-to: "Law, David" <dlaw@HPE.COM>
- Sender: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
- Thread-index: AQHUS4Rq97jndbKsZU2f3VpxC98MEKTueieA
- Thread-topic: [802SEC] IEEE Presidents Forum -- an opportunity to make your opinion heard
Dear 802 EC Members,
Paul asked me to let you know that despite the registration page including statements such as 'The registration fee for this meeting is non-refundable.' and 'Register and Pay Now' and 'Register and pay later' buttons, when you select the 'Registration Fee' drop down both the 'In-person' and 'on-line' registration fee is $0. In addition I was personally able to successfully register using the 'Register and Pay Now' button without having to pay a fee, so please do not let the mention of the registration fee discourage you from participating.
From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: 13 September 2018 17:47
Subject: [802SEC] IEEE Presidents Forum -- an opportunity to make your opinion heard
Dear 802 EC Members,
I recently found out about the live web/in person "IEEE Presidents Forum" event that you and your participants may be interested in.
The current IEEE President, President-elect, and Executive Director will speak about their experiences and plans for IEEE. The presentation will be streamed live, and the in-person and remote audiences can ask questions. This is an opportunity for participants to learn about the organization, ask questions, hear about new events, and discuss what IEEE does well.
Leadership will speak and listen to the membership directly. It is a unique opportunity to make your opinion heard.
Please pass this information along to your participants.
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-SEC&A=1
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.