From: Roger Marks <r.b.marks@ieee.org>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2018 10:17 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org; Steve Shellhammer <sshellha@qti.qualcomm.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [802SEC] Draft Press Release Review

Steve,

I think it would be better to have a reference to the prior standard (before revision) and list the changes in the revision.

Would it be accurate to make the following replacement?:

 The standard introduces the following: =>

 The revision introduces the following new features compared to the prior revision, IEEE 802.19.1-2014:

If so, then I think it would address my concern and improve the announcement.

Cheers,

Roger