[802SEC] PAR/CSD on Sub-1GHz Coexistence

Title: Nov 2018 PARs / CSDs

EC,

                I wanted to notify the EC that I have pre-submitted the attached PAR to NesCom for the December NesCom meeting, with the expectation that the EC will consider the PAR/CSD at the November session.

John,

                Please use the attached version of the PAR for EC review.  It has a project number listed, which the original version linked below did not have.

Regards,

Steve