[802SEC] Proposed P&P, WG P&P and OM changes for November

Dear EC rule autuers

I have uploaded the following to mentor:

LMSC P&P
   Proposed: ec-18-0102-03

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0102-03-0PNP-proposed-lmsc-p-p-2018.doc

   Comparison of proposal and current version: ec-18-0129-01

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0129-01-0PNP-802-p-p-update-comparison.doc

WG P&P (no changes from July 2018 yet)
   Proposed: ec-18-0104-01

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0104-01-0PNP-proposed-802-wg-pnp.doc

   Comparison of proposal and current version: ec-18-0131-00

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0131-00-0PNP-wg-p-p-changes.docx

And the slide set for discussion on Sunday:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0191-00-00EC-november-rules-meeting.pdf

I would like to schedule ad-hoc teleconferences, probably every week starting this week, until we arrive in Bangkok, to go over the potential rule changes with interested parties.

Please respond (not reply all) to me if you would be interested in attending the call and what days would be best.

It will likely be early PDT to accommodate members in the EU (and member who may soon to be formerly of the EU). If there is interest from the other side of the Pacific Ocean, it will be very early in the morning.

8 am PDT on Thursday, 18 October is a suggested time.

James Gilb