|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Reminder about upcoming November Plenary
1. General Requirements for all presentations
· All documents SHALL have EC document # listed in footer information.
· All documents SHALL have page #’s in footer information
· MUST BE SENT TO RECORDING SECRETARY
2. Everyone is asked to submit their reports for Monday’s opening meeting to me by Wednesday, Nov 7, 8pm PT - so I can have the webpage prepared for Plenary week.
3. Regarding motions, consent agenda request for Friday, and Liaison Template – please reference below -
· Motions should be used from Motion Template – See https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0170-03-00EC-802-ec-motion-template.pptx. (Please note I am not noting the new version given questions during the June EC teleconference that I need to resolve).
· Requesting Consent Agenda Items for Friday Closing - See https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0183-00-00EC-consent-agenda-request-procedure.pptx
· Liaison Template - See https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/17/ec-17-0012-01-00EC-802-liaison-template.docx
Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-SEC&A=1