Re: [802SEC] Get IEEE 802 issues
- To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
- Subject: Re: [802SEC] Get IEEE 802 issues
- From: "Law, David" <dlaw@HPE.COM>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 09:56:41 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of email@example.com designates 126.96.36.199 as permitted sender) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:spamdiagnosticmetadata :spamdiagnosticoutput:content-language:accept-language:in-reply-to :references:message-id:date:thread-index:thread-topic:subject:to :from; bh=DBnplrCeMxlDvFLEGZZ3a5ayNW8/3MnYkG6KwFEfeG8=; b=I10eN1v+qQ7hj+P6UoNs+HTqxAnk0+bnCJ4CF1LYpXJBFeCrUGena06ejpcCTOiQDs vd1EnrIPpiQETuZxM7MNP7t3ixi6Txy8AmeeQVwV+C5/syr+2sTf+crPpyrYD+KfMyep QGoIk4fQDP1zF3Dxxt8twGI5m+upm0qHwgGR5f/PxP4Ot2PvfR05TnfQjlHbCl79ZtbY sWPjUSuf19mEJTnETNnVUnwvRQw2zfylgCF7g2HEOU0sPE71lksJC2bjmprh2LuwDZLl Ktl0i2RI7qjPUaBo2HW6lC+mpC/kihNJEGGHNx4yxaAJKQXxRcaHMeDW6rEgzfIdp3wv +yLw==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1547027815; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=lshWH3iMpliTcEN5hJxL9CzFRqMuvEMXkMn8f1oj5r3lT5xyIrj6qsukUY9DgPuN/k qLmYkCh5tNH/WKkzDino5qUuM85M7rhZradoSPpGdiClc+3S/2TsJmEczfHKTlKppr0d nxudgLBVbt4UIvsXOmCAg4XFbgN08EFhvR9+i27vze/Apx1+Y/tNTeUPzdrM9hNqlY5w RGihWxxGOUd2VVeLhPpCTRlsgIVg7HNX/ZVFi6JrAJlf853mXqoc2AXvq0sVfpTzEyBa EuSi6YwYAu8YykTDHVBKCJBwexzOrfqu6L9YBHQkl5NH3FjeFHzb4JiY91ZVcYojEWNw KIbA==
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@GROUPER.IEEE.ORG
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 emlpav01.ieee.org x099vJo4023808
- In-reply-to: <fa823625-f882-4e50-8d30-121b8bf968ab@Spark>
- List-help: <https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-SEC>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-SEC>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- References: <CAFBzqpeZih-nysk+qOZy-K=nB=3SQk-8J_bpFfm7uY1LjPh1rA@mail.gmail.com> <fa823625-f882-4e50-8d30-121b8bf968ab@Spark>
- Reply-to: "Law, David" <dlaw@HPE.COM>
- Sender: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
- Thread-index: AQHTzcKYhayp0aiMk0uvdI0d4VUPcqP0CWmAgCddCoCAAADrAIAF448AgANPq4CAATw+AIB34c8AgAAGdoCAAUl1sIAvDn4AgGNaqwCAAAQBgIAAAI0QgAASs4CAACsvgIA+mKYAgAAe/OCAAAdSAIAXQXQAgAA23wCAH5/cAIAAzowQ
- Thread-topic: [802SEC] Get IEEE 802 issues
I'd personally suggest that all IEEE 802 Working Group Chairs review their respective Get802 sections as I've seen a number of errors on the IEEE 802.3 section which IEEE-SA staff have been working on for a number of weeks to resolve.
From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Roger Marks
Sent: 08 January 2019 20:48
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Get IEEE 802 issues
•The IEEE Get Program website link <https://xploreqa.ieee.org/browse/standards/get-program/page/> that Jonathan mentioned below does not seem to work. I can't log into it, so I can't download standards from there.
•The correct "IEEE Get Program " link seems to be <https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/browse/standards/get-program/page>. It works OK. (The "Get 802 standards" link at ieee802.org does not work.)
Also, I was asked by staff to review the 802.16 section. I submitted a list of corrections to the 802.16 standards list (some of which were implemented). I also submitted corrections to the GET 802 overview; those were implemented. I asked staff if they wanted a review of the other WG areas, but I was told they were asking me only about 802.16. I don't know whether staff has solicited input from the other WGs.
On Dec 19, 2018, 10:51 AM -0700, Roger Marks <email@example.com>, wrote:
The document indicates that it permission covers "individual use only, including job-related functions." Some of our members have requested this sort of clarification.
•There are no buttons.
•I have downloaded some standards today, in "electronics" format. I was not presented with this material or asked to accept it.
On December 19, 2018 at 7:35:50 AM, Jonathan Goldberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) wrote:
Manager, Operational Program Management
IEEE Standards Association
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-SEC&A=1
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.