Re: [802SEC] Procedural Issue for Discussion (3/3): Motion Procedures for Ballots

Hello Roger,

Are the procedures meant to apply to motions related to draft standard ballots only?

For example, the motion I made at the EC teleconference for a fee waiver approval; would
these proposed changes require that motion to be posted in a slide deck on Mentor?

Thanks,

Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley

Hewlett Packard Enterprise