Re: [802SEC] Sponsor Chair March 2019 Plenary Session opening EC meeting slide deck

Second.

On March 7, 2019 at 7:03:27 AM, Jon Rosdahl (jrosdahl@ieee.org) wrote:

I am willing to be a mover for the motion for fee waiver for Bob Gill
Jon
Jon Rosdahl                 Engineer, Senior Staff
office: 801-492-4023      Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
cell:   801-376-6435      10871 North 5750 West
                                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!