[802SEC] 802.22 Revised CSD - For Comments from the EC

Dear All,

The 802.22 Working Group has decided to make edits to the P802.22 Revision Project Criteria for Standards Development Document based on recommendation from Paul.

The new CSD can be found here:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.22/dcn/19/22-19-0017-02-0000-802-22-revision-par-new-csd-5c.docx

Before we get an approval from the 802.22 WG, I would like to circulate it with the EC members and see if you have any comments, so that wee can capture all of them.

Please provide your comments to Oliver and myself by Friday, CoB.

Many thanks
Apurva