|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Dear EC members,
Registration for the July 2019 Coexistence Workshop is now open. Please see the information
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
From: Dorothy Stanley [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Registration for the 2019 July 17th Coexistence Workshop is now open.
The open registration code is: CoEx2019
The link to the Workshop webpage, a summary of the submission deadlines and workshop objectives is below.
Thanks, and let me know if you have any further questions.
Event and Registration
The IEEE 802.11 Working Group is organizing a Coexistence Workshop on Wednesday, 17 July 2019 13:00-21:00 at the Meliá Vienna Hotel in Vienna, Austria, in collaboration with 3GPP RAN. The workshop is coincident with but separate from the 14-19 July 2019 IEEE 802 plenary meeting.
b) Registration: https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?EventID=2560503
c) Open registration code: CoEx2019.
d) A separate registration code will be sent to accepted speakers.
e) Please respond to the call for papers, submitting an OUTLINE of your proposed presentation(s) by 12 May 2019 as indicated below. Final papers/presentations are request by 1 July 2019.
Capacity of the venue is 140 places. Please respect this and register if you intend to actively participate in the discussions.
The primary objective of the Coexistence Workshop is to discuss issues related to fair and efficient shared operation by IEEE 802.11ax (High Efficiency WLAN), IEEE 802.11be (Extremely High Throughput) and 3GPP NR-U (New Radio Unlicensed) in the 6Ghz band, including:
· Sharing information on plans for use of future technology standards (particularly IEEE 802.11 and 3GPP NR-U) in the 6 GHz band
· Assessing coexistence issues and topics related to the simultaneous use of IEEE 802.11 and 3GPP NR-U technologies in the 6 GHz band, including coexistence criteria and mechanisms
· Discussing other related coexistence topics of interest, including deployment experience of 3GPP LAA/eLAA coexistence with IEEE 802.11ac in the 5GHz band.
Papers and Presentations
b) It is suggested that each paper submitted is each focused on a single issue to enable more focused discussion in a workshop environment.
c) Multiple proposals are possible.
d) Final versions of accepted papers will be due on 1 July 2019.
There are no restrictions on any submissions of papers within the scope of the Coexistence Workshop, and it is envisaged/hoped that all submissions will be accepted,
subject to time and agenda constraints.
· Principles of coexistence
· Practical challenges of coexistence
· Proposed requirements for coexistence mechanisms
· Simulation results on various coexistence schemes
· The use of Energy Detection-only vs Preamble Detection/Energy Detection vs both
· The use of 802.11 preambles or common preambles to aid coexistence
· Multi-channel sharing mechanisms
· Blocking energy/reservation signals
· The use of no LBT or short LBT for control signalling
· CW adjustment mechanisms with delayed acknowledgments
· Synchronous access proposals in U-NII-7
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-SEC&A=1