|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Previously, we had written procedures for requesting consent agenda items for the Plenary Week closing meeting, which I remind everyone of prior to Plenary Week. I Have requested that James Gilb consider their codification into the Chair’s Guidelines at the July Rules Meeting.
At the last plenary there was a comment regarding a particular item being added to the Opening Meeting consent agenda. Unfortunately, we never agreed on procedures for consent agenda items for the opening meeting. Therefore, I have also asked James to consider this in July.
However, as any item may be removed from the Consent Agenda if requested by any member of the EC, as recording secretary, I will request any item be taken off the consent agenda if it doesn’t meet the following –
• Email request by the Saturday before Plenary Week by 8am (local time of the meeting)
• Send to
• Subject field – “+++ EC Consent Agenda – Topic +++”
• Motion text must be provided. If available, use text from motion template file.
• Any supporting documentation (entered as a Mentor document) to be considered must be sent by Sunday 8am
• Send URL to
• Recording Secretary will only add to Monday Opening Consent Agenda if appropriate documentation has been provided as noted.
• Any item may be removed from the Consent Agenda, if requested by any member of the EC.
This is the same procedure as closing week with the exception of the change of the days. This is what I have proposed to James for consideration for codification.
Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-SEC&A=1