|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
hello LMSC members,
working with Roger, have come up with a straightforward simple edit, just move paragraph 6 up into paragraph 1. then with SRD defined and just a few other clarifications I have put a marked up rev04 on mentor, so you can see the paragraph move clearly.
that was it.½A0 hopefully with the holiday weekend coming up you get a chance to review and respond by next monday.
From: Roger Marks <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 11:46 AM
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Motion+++ Approval of comments to IMDA (Singapore) on a consultation that proposes removal of SRDs from 866-869MHz
To: Jay Holcomb <email@example.com>, < firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dear LMSC Members,
- With this email I would like to announce the start of an LMSC(EC) ballot on a response to the Singapore Info- Communications Media Development Authority?s (IMDA) (their FCC, Ofcom, etc. ) consultation that proposes to remove SRDs from the 866-869MHz band where we have .11 and .15 stds.
- Paul has delegated to me to conduct a LMSC(EC) 10-day electronic ballot on the motion below to approve our comments to IMDA. With that we would like to see everyone respond.
- This EC motion is per 802 OM 7.2 Procedure for communication with government bodies.
- ? Motion:½A0 Move to approve the comments in https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/19/18-19-0083-03-0000-singapore-consultation-ieee-802-comments-on-866-869mhz-srds.docx response to IMDA?s consultation including frameworks for the re-allocation of the 866 MHz SRD band. With the chair of 802.18 to have editorial privileges and send to IMDA before 14 July 2019 (ET).
- Approved in the RR-TAG: 6 / 0 / 0
- Mover:½ Jay Holcomb
- Seconder:½A0 Bob Heile
- Start of ballot: 28 June 2019
- Close of ballot: 08 July 2019
- Reference documents:
- The IMDA consultation:
- Jay Holcomb
- Liberty Lake (Spokane), WA
- Itron, Inc.
- IEEE 802.18 Chair
- To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-SEC&A=1
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-SEC&A=1