Re: [802SEC] Reminder -- please send your July 2019 Agenda Items

I will have a report on the Venue on Monday, and an introduction of future Venues to consider.
Then on Friday I will have a formal motion for the EC to consider after I have had some discussion in the Future AdHoc Meeting Thursday AM.
I will have the Interim Telecon Announcement and draft Agenda for Friday.
Also the call for Tutorials for November will be made on Friday during the Closing EC Plenary.

I will ask that each WG strawpoll its members with the same questions as before to help us get feedback on the venue.
Thanks,
Jon

Jon Rosdahl                 Engineer, Senior Staff
office: 801-492-4023      Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
cell:   801-376-6435      10871 North 5750 West
                                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!