Thread Links Date Links
Thread Prev Thread Next Thread Index Date Prev Date Next Date Index

[802SEC] Nikolich Action Item -- next 802 Task Force meetings

Dear 802 EC Members,

I have the action item to schedule the next 802/SA Task Force meetings.  We agreed to have one on 1-2pm ET Thursday 5 September. The tentative agenda is as follows, your suggestions are welcome.  Please remember to reserve the day/time in your calendar.

1. IEEE SA tools status and discussion, 30 minutes, Adam Newman
2. Copyright policy discussion, 15 minutes, Roger Marks
3. Any other business?
4. Action item review, 5 minutes, Nikolich, 
5. Adjourn.

We also agree to have a follow on meeting during the next IEEE TAB/BoD meeting series, which is scheduled for 20-25 November 2019 in Boston MA.  I suggest we hold the 802/SA task force meeting on Thursday November 21 from 1-2pm ET.  I will be there in person, I expect John Rosdahl and SA staff leadership will be there in person as well.  We will set up a web conference to allow the 802 EC members to participate as well.  Please reserve that day/time in your calendar.



To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: