[802SEC] +++ EC 5 Day Review +++ Liaison letters to ITU-T SG15 and ITU JCA-IMT2020

Dear EC members,

At the IEEE 802.3 interim meeting on Thursday 12th September 2019, the IEEE 802.3 Working Group approved sending the following four liaison letters, three to ITU-T SG15 and one to ITU JCA-IMT2020.

Based on the above I'm announcing the start of the five-day review required by subclause 8.2.2 'Sponsor subgroup communications with government bodies' of the IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual for statements not presented for review in a sponsor meeting. The draft letter can be accessed as follows and if there is no motion to block made before Saturday 21st September 2019 23:59 AOE I will go ahead and send the letter.

Best regards,
  David

-----

Liaison letter to ITU-T Study Group 15 on 100 Gb/s status in IEEE P802.3ct project
Working Group vote: Y: 56, N: 0, A: 2

Liaison letter to OIF and ITU-T Study Group 15 on IEEE P802.3ct Project
Working Group vote: Y: 56, N: 0, A: 2

Liaison reply to ITU-T SG15 on coordination of bidirectional optical for access
Working Group vote: Y: 53, N: 0, A: 2

Liaison reply to ITU JCA-IMT2020 to update IEEE 802.3 information in the ITU IMT-2020 roadmap
Working Group vote: Y: 63, N: 0, A: 0