[802SEC] Update to Oct 2019 Teleconference Minutes

All,

While working on a presentation, I was reviewing the EC Oct teleconference minutes and noted an error.

After Agenda Item 8.04 there was discussion of the Social at the March 2020 Plenary.  In the minutes it was noted as March 2019.  I have made the correction (“March 2020”) and updated the minutes – please see https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0142-01-00EC-oct-1-2019-ec-teleconference-minutes.pdf.

I will update the agenda to reflect the correct document #.  Given the minor nature of the change and notification, if there are no objections I will keep on the consent agenda for Monday’s Opening Meeting..

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC