Re: [802SEC] 2019 November Wireless Chairs Standing Committee agenda posted

Dorothy,

                My flight lands around 4 PM on Sunday so I will likely arrive at the hotel after the meeting ends.  So I wanted to highlight a few 802.19 items.

  • The electronic ballot on the Recommended Test on the 802 Coexistence process closed about a month ago and receive around 72% approval.  So we are getting close. We will be meeting at the 802.19 opening Monday PM2 to update and hopefully approve the document so we can submit it to the 802 rules committee.
  • The vote on the approval of the 802.11ax CA document passed

I believe those are the main 802.19 items.  If possible Tuncer (Vice Chair) may be attending the meeting.

Regards,

Steve