Re: [802SEC] IEEE P802.3ch/D3.1 Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Standards Association 1st recirculation ballot
I did get the balloting notice.
I noticed that the IEEE portion of the notice has considerably less information that the previous system.
(Noting that the nominal spec was for the 1st release to fully meet the functionality of the old system.)
- There is no information as to recirculation number
- There is no time zone information on the closing date
- There is no opening date information (not a big deal, I take the date stamp of the message as the opening, but it violates the spec.)
- The boilerplate about recircs is missing.
- There is no draft number.
That's it for now.
> On Feb 1, 2020, at 1:24 PMPST, Law, David <dlaw@HPE.COM> wrote:
> Dear EC members,
> With this e-mail I'd like to announce the start of the Standards Association 1st recirculation ballot of the amendment IEEE P802.3ch/D3.1 Standard for Ethernet Physical Layer Specifications and Management Parameters for Greater Than 1 Gb/s Automotive Ethernet.
> Open date: Thursday 30th January 2020
> Close date: Friday 14th February 2020 23:59 AOE (UTC-12)
> If you are interested in the balloting notice please contact me.
> Best regards,
> This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.