[802SEC] comments for 5.9GHz NPRM ready for final look and .18 approval thursday.

hi all

.18 had a very successful ad hoc call today on the IEEE 802 comments to the FCC on their5.9 GHz NPRM.

we were able to get through all the content and i have upload rev09 – marked up copy and rev10 the clean copy that we will do a quick review and then vote on in the weekly .18 teleconference thursday.

.18 teleconference thursday, 20th, 3et/noon-pt:

Join WebEx meeting

latest rev:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/20/18-20-0020

thanks to all that participated and for working through all the points,

jay