Re: [802SEC] Ad-hoc meeting to discuss potential request for SASB to suspend IEEE 802 rules related to face to face and plenary meetings
- To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
- Subject: Re: [802SEC] Ad-hoc meeting to discuss potential request for SASB to suspend IEEE 802 rules related to face to face and plenary meetings
- From: ROBERT GROW <bobgrow@COX.NET>
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 21:57:35 -0400
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of email@example.com designates 126.96.36.199 as permitted sender) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=importance:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject :references:in-reply-to:message-id:to:reply-to:from:date; bh=nzeBr0WDnj2+u9ifMiEptkRhQNPsjOjQ4LiYId346TQ=; b=zB8Z1YNvCfWLIRKqLvUuTFD9b0sExh7uf2vuCDH+1Tjc7ezBJEfkeOLSpbmPjE6PGo fj7HzHmTSPxuNfsaGup3kigzwANxqdI0jr7AOkqkeQgX1YDleVbPssmVQzhgkVdCgx2l HKnfZRTkFBae0dsd25ILi0UcqziB2ACJz3TYrTT8yahjb1xnIcqAxrmPAfLN6VfLRFYr A8F02P4ialhTYaG1Kb2knDI9Cx4khoKxIXnTh2SnyyCV/mf+m/Qk3VSiikDf2QhMi14Q QKPzs4QXjGc3/rKO9/tJHZg6jXHPiLQ7TZ+AE8Zqs/1nKCZYjcC+R4XgJrY9OUc6sbo5 SjjQ==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1585015058; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=c1c0BjAKtPe6+Ujott6GtueEu8ZqDQYIKkJnhIlkz4Vpr5asNtMkfHTyqn1m4NVGWl 58/z3dF2ODPhCKieLlK4I0NFi0RgjM9t1xCVomlksLVGmPYtng+8kXjfzpTgU2aoRdN2 2eAUQPd1ut0C8SGwmuPKieEwjU7+Fx2KF++wsOczu87+OwFQzyYe1/cSQVD7NJW1wOQm c8SjfiLNleIXk2JisI9gsOLkdk8uBjegOhft/i0+J48xEmTZVLu+ziYQg0hZ9nwAVkho UHszepNsbzhVUCJNCVYKbRI7yI7uuXizB5Pkz+Hr6mU82SqmlfaoOE+ezX2Afx0PgDMv wi3Q==
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@GROUPER.IEEE.ORG
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 emlpav01.ieee.org 02O1vkl1032630
- Importance: Medium
- In-reply-to: <8778786A-AD34-43DD-B495-26120DF5A820@cmephyconsulting.com>
- List-help: <https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-SEC>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-SEC>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-SEC-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>,<email@example.com> <8778786A-AD34-43DD-B495-26120DF5A820@cmephyconsulting.com>
- Reply-to: ROBERT GROW <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
I am probably unavailable 3/25. Like George, the 2:00 pm PDT works for most days after that.
> On March 20, 2020 at 8:31 PM George Zimmerman <george@CMEPHYCONSULTING.COM> wrote:
> James - please add me to the list too. The 2pm PDT time generally works for me. (Almost regardless of day)
> Sent from my iPad
> > On Mar 20, 2020, at 10:34 AM, James P. K. Gilb <email@example.com> wrote:
> > All
> > IEEE 802 has traditionally met face to face 3 time a year in plenary session, and our rules for some items require action during a plenary session.
> > As you know, we have cancelled one plenary session and the next one is not certain at this time. Thus we need to consider two things:
> > 1) a specific request to SASB to suspend/change certain rules for a fixed period of time to enable IEEE 802 Standards Committee to continue to effectively serve the needs of our volunteers.
> > 2) Consider rule changes long term that:
> > a) define when an extraordinary event has occurred that allow a change to a specific LMSC procedure
> > b) define the rules/procedures that will be in place during the extraordinary event.
> > I am going to lead this ad-hoc group and I am requesting that people who want to participate in this discussion to email me with their interest.
> > If you cannot attend the teleconferences, you are welcome to participate via email.
> > The time for the calls will depend on the time zones of the individuals who want to participate.
> > The first ad-hoc call will be during the 3/25 or 3/26 on or around 9 pm GMT (2 pm PDT).
> > The second, will be 4/1, 4/2 or 4/3 on or around 9 pm GMT.
> > If you want to participate, please suggest times that would work for you.
> > James Gilb
> > ----------
> > This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.
> This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.