[802SEC] IEEE Virtual Events Team -- can we leverage them?

Jon,

I'm participating in the IEEE Technical Activities Strategy and Management meeting series this weekend.  A common theme is the need to transition face-to-face conferences/meetings to virtual conferences/meetings.

I learned the IEEE MCE has a "Virtual Events Team" that may be able to help us with our needs.  Please consider contacting them to learn more about their capabilities and if we can leverage them for 802 sessions.  See https://www.ieee.org/content/dam/ieee-org/ieee/web/org/conferences/virtual-events-overview.pptx for details.

The key individuals identified in the presentations are

David Stankiewicz: Event Producer MCE| Virtual Events Strategist
d.stankiewicz@ieee.org
Susan Root: Director MCE| Conference Business Services and Strategic Programs
s.root@ieee.org

Regards,

--Paul