From: IEEE Signal Processing Society <webadmin@signalprocessingsociety.org>
To: "p.nikolich@ieee.org" <p.nikolich@ieee.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020, 11:34:38 PM EDT
Subject: ICASSP 2020: May 7 Programming & Events

Welcome to Day 4 of the 2020 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech & Signal Processing!

We are excited to share another day of insightful live content for you! Today, we hope you will participate in the Amazon Workshop, as well as our ETON talks, Industry Keynote by Edward Au, and Plenary by Björn Ottersten.

In case you missed any sessions that already took place at ICASSP 2020, or would like to rewatch the content, you can now view all past recordings on demand, including Wednesday's Plenary Talk by Georgios Giannakis. Conference recordings will be available with your registration until June 8, 2020.

Today's email includes information and resources for you including live programming, special events, patron highlights, and more.
View the ICASSP Virtual Platform

Featured Sessions for Thursday, May 7

Today's live programming is taking place from 6:30 until 18:30 CEST. Join the sessions live, where you can ask the speakers questions, or watch the content on demand later.

Click on the session titles below for direct Zoom links to the live sessions scheduled for Thursday, May 7:

Special Events for Thursday, May 7

Participate in today's special events including:

View All Sessions for Thursday, May 7

Reminder: IEEE Event Privacy & Code of Conduct

When attending the live sessions, you may be prompted by Zoom to re-enter your name and email address. Please ensure you are inserting accurate information that matches your event registration or you could be breaching the IEEE code of conduct and will preventively be removed from the session.

Additionally, all participants agree to the IEEE Event Code of Conduct. All participants have the right to pursue shared interests without harassment or discrimination in an environment that supports diversity and inclusion. Participants are expected to adhere to these principles and respect the rights of others. Click here to view the full IEEE Event Terms & Conditions.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

Are authors required to be present during their session?
Authors must be available to answer the Q&A as stated in the conference policies. Authors are required to monitor their talk page. If you are an author, please reply to any questions and affix your name to the response. Authors should contact their session chair with any questions or concerns.
https://2020.ieeeicassp.org/authors/conference-policies/

When will the video presentations of regular paper sessions be available for watching?
All video content corresponding to regular sessions, special sessions and show and tell demos will be released at 8:00am CEST of the day where they are programmed. All technical content, including the presentations, will be available on demand until the conference platform is shut down, on June 9.

When will the live presentations be available for watching on demand?
All live technical presentations will be recorded and posted on the ICASSP Virtual Platform unless otherwise noted. The recordings of these presentations will available on demand approximately 24 hours after their scheduled time.

For more FAQ's, please visit this page: https://2020.ieeeicassp.org/authors/frequently-asked-questions/

Event Resources

For more information and full program details, please reference the ICASSP 2020 Virtual Platform via the button on the ICASSP homepage

You can also use the ICASSP 2020 Mobile App as a resource throughout the event.