[802SEC] Computer Society plaque recognizing the 40th anniversary of IEEE 802

Dear EC Members,

I just received the Computer Society plaque recognizing the 40th anniversary of IEEE 802 LMSC at my home that was supposed to be delivered to IEEE 802 by Tom Conte at our March 2020 plenary session.

I want to thank everyone involved in IEEE 802 LMSC for their contributions in reaching this milestone.  One of these days we will gather in person again and I'll bring the plaque with me to share with all of you.
Best Regards,
--Paul