Re: [802SEC] Fwd: [802SEC] Fwd: IEEE 802 Session Attendee Survey: please participate

New version:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0114-02-00EC.xlsx

I figured out how to create summary formulas that automatically update based on the visibility of the rows. Now you can, for example, filter the data to include only a subset of WGs; the counts and charts will update to show only the filtered data.

To filter, click on the triangle image in the column header.

Cheers,

Roger