[802SEC] July 2020 802 plenary -- chair's opening deck

Dear EC Members,

My opening slide deck is available at https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0138-00-00EC-10-july-2020-plenary-chair-opening-deck.pptx for today's 10 July 2020 opening 802 executive committee meeting.

I will ask for updates to agenda items as follows:

5.06 drafts to sponsor ballot,
5.07 drafts to RevCom,
5.08 draft documents to EC ballot
5.09 draft PARs to NesCom

I will ask the above to be taken off the consent agenda because I am missing information from you and want to make sure everyone is up to date and aware of the decision we expect to make at the closing 802 EC meeting.

If you send updates to me via email prior to the opening EC meeting, I'll include them in an updated revision of my opening slide deck, it will save us a little time.  Thank you.

Regards,

--Paul