Re: [802SEC] Wireless Chairs Standing Committee Chair appointment

Best wishes for Bob.

Regards,

Steve

From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG> On Behalf Of paul nikolich
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2020 4:10 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Wireless Chairs Standing Committee Chair appointment

Dear EC Members,

Bob Heile has resigned from Chairing the Wireless Chairs Standing Committee.  I spoke with Dorothy this afternoon, she is willing to fill the vacancy, hence I am formally appointing her to Chair the Wireless Chairs Standing Committee.

A sincere thank you to Bob for his long time service in the WCSC Chair role and to Dorothy for filling the vacancy.

Regards,

--Paul